CosmoSlik stands for Cosmology Sampler of Likelihoods.
CosmoSlik is a simple but powerful tool to quickly put together, run, and analyze an MCMC chain for analysis of cosmological data. You can use plugins for things like CAMB, CLASS, the Planck likelihood, other cosmological likelihoods, your own customizations, emcee, etc… It has advantages in ease-of-use, flexibility, and modularity as compared to similar codes like CosmoMC, MontePython, or CosmoSIS.
- Documentation: cosmoslik.readthedocs.io
- Source code: github.com/marius311/cosmoslik
- Citing: http://ascl.net/code/v/1601
To get started,
- Install CosmoSlik
- Read through the Quickstart guide
- Look at the different available plugins (Likelihoods, Models, or Samplers)
- Run your own analysis!
Many of the pages in this documentation are IPython notebooks. If you download the source code, you can run and experiment with any of the examples that you see.
Table of Contents:¶
- API Reference
- cosmoslik package
- cosmoslik_plugins package